Sunday, January 27, 2013

On The Brighter Side: My Dog Is A Sexy Bitch

Look at this beautiful dog. Is this not the sexiest, vaguely Yoda looking dog you have ever seen in your entire life? (It's the ears.)
Actually, Yoda's a pretty ugly little frog. I'm going to ditch the Yoda analogy. It's not working for me. Pretend you didn't see that.

So yeah, sexy dog. His name is Remy LeBeau after Gambit from X-Men. (If I ever get a girl her ass is going to be Anna Marie after Rogue. Damn, I'm so lame...)

Remy is approx 2 years old and I got him from the city animal shelter where his previous owner ditched him for imagined aggression issues. Whatevs. He's a gentle cuddle bug as far as I'm concerned. The only thing he has aggression towards is used diapers and other disgusting chewable objects. It sucks to clean those up, but I have a pooper scooper, so bring it on. Totally worth it for this beautiful dog.

So here's the plan: I've had him for about 6 months and we love going on walks and doing stuff together, so I'm going to take him to Obedience training. After he's got the basics down, the real fun begins with Agility training. Jumping through flaming hoops FTW!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment