Sunday, January 27, 2013

Last One, I Promise

 This is my sister's dog, Sir Francis Bacon "Frankie" or at least it was before he gained about 20lbs. Cute little shit, right? He's a straight mix between a Blue-tick Coonhound (his dad) and an Australian Cattle Dog (his mom).

He is a strange little awkward bugger and I'm not sure how big he's going to get, but my guess would be big. He will dwarf my short-legged little corgi before long.

He's not mine though, so that's about all I have to say about him except that he is pretty damn cute, right? With the spots and droopy ears and houndog mouth and all? Pretty damn cute. 

The plan: Katie wants to put him in Obedience and Agility training. He's already pretty good at Obedience, but Agility is where I'm sure my dog will wipe the floor with him.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment