Sunday, April 29, 2012

Accidental Racism and My Nom De Plume

Dear Nobody, 

I have a lot of really great stories, but legally I'm not allowed to tell some of them. So let's see what happens.

-S

Wait, I just realized I want a pen name. Hmm... I could do my Indian name... (Native American for those who are PC and those who thought I was talking about actual citizens of India.)

SheTalksToDipshits
SheBlamesTheCat
SheLaughsInnapropriatey 

Do they have to start with She? Hold up, I'm googling this...

Ok, so apparently I got fooled by my childhood knowledge of The Tale of Blue Bonnet and was way off. I found a list of 2000 names and almost NONE of them were like this. The only exception was Sheshebens which means "little duck". I don't think they were using it the way I was though.Well that's out.

I think I'll stick with my name for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment